16 novembro 2011

A REAÇÃO DOS POVOS :

YouTube VIDEO, A.F.P. News - 11 Nov 2011 -   clique 1 . - clique 2 .
Xerifes encaram governo federal: 
"vocês não têm jurisdição aqui". 
Imprensa mantém silêncio absoluto.
“A giant has been awakened,” said Plumas County, Calif. Sheriff Greg Hagwood, “and they didn’t count on that,” speaking of the federal bureaucracy. “I had spent a good part of my life enforcing the penal code, but not understanding my oath of office,” he told the audience. “I was ignorant and naïve, but now I know of the assault against our people by the federal government.” Host sheriff John Lopey of Siskiyou County, later he told the audience, “We are right now in a fight for our survival.” Glenn Palmer, sheriff of Grant County, Oregon, said, “If an elected official has not taken an oath of office, he does not belong in office.”