18 maio 2013

SUBJUGANDO O POVO AMERICANO :

YouTube VIDEO - May 2013 - clique aqui.
EUA, TIRANIA GANHA ESCALA:
Dep Justiça vigia 100 jornalistas. Receita persegue oposicionistas.
E rouba registros médicos de 10 milhões de cidadãos.
Now – after learning of the Obama administration’s involvement in the IRS’ targeting of conservative groups and its secret seizure of Associated Press phone records – the CNN host Piers Morgan admitted to guest Penn Jillette that perhaps gun advocates were right about creeping tyranny after all: “I’ve had some of the pro-gun lobbyists on here, saying to me, ‘Well, the reason we need to be armed is because of tyranny from our own government,’ and I’ve always laughed at them,” Morgan said. “I said, ‘Don’t be ridiculous! Your government won’t turn itself on you. … “But, actually, this is vaguely tyrannical behavior by the American government.” He continued, “I think what the IRS did is bordering on tyrannical behavior. I think what the Department of Justice has done to the AP is bordering on tyrannical behavior.” 

Jillette agreed with Morgan, stating, “There’s no doubt about that. Once you use the word ‘bordering,’ that’s true. “I also think that it shows you that how much we can trust the government and just sit back– which is not very much at all. We have to be ever vigilant.”