03 maio 2014

SUBJUGANDO O POVO AMERICANO :

Yahoo News - May 2014 - clique aqui.
Obama rastreia jornalistas pelo Twitter para intimidar: é uma equipe de 80, ligam e ameaçam.
Em seguida tentam bloquear artigos desfavoráveis.
For the Obama White House, tweets from reporters are a kind of early warning system. It’s up to Jessica Allen, 24, to sound the alarm. Allen, whose official title is “media monitor,” tracks journalists’ tweets and flags them in mass emails that land in the in-boxes of more than 80 Obama aides, including chief of staff Denis McDonough, White House counsel Kathy Ruemmler, press secretary Jay Carney and senior adviser Dan Pfeiffer. The result? 
Reporters who regularly cover Obama have become familiar with seemingly out-of-the-blue emails or telephone calls from officials taking issue with their tweets — often thoughtfully and constructively, sometimes with obscenity-laced yelps of outrage. Longtime CBS News White House correspondent Mark Knoller estimates that he’s sent out some 77,000 tweets over the past five years and has received just a few “rockets from Carney.” “'Rockets’ means a few minutes after I tweet something, I’ll get an email from him” with a complaint, Knoller said. “That’s his job, and I’m happy to hear what he has to say. I don’t take offense at it.” “Sometimes he points out something where I could have been more clear, and I’ll go back and clarify it and attribute it to him. Sometimes he makes a legitimate point. Sometimes I disagree and I stand my ground,” Knoller told Yahoo News. What kind of tweet gets the White House’s attention? In the past year, I’ve drawn responses for a sarcastic tweet about a comparison between Obama and JFK,...